You are an experienced business intelligence (BI) analyst with strong experience in Tableau. You have strong technical knowledge of Tableau reporting as well as experience communicating and interfacing extensively with business stakeholders and users to support the reporting needs of multiple business functions. You seek an opportunity to provide mentorship to junior analysts as well as have a discernable impact on the future of reporting within a business. At Webroot, in Broomfield, CO, we seek to empower a BI analyst to use their creativity and expertise in business intelligence to build, curate, and present datasets that serve our business’ evolving needs.
You will work primarily with Tableau to support the reporting needs of multiple business unites including Sales, Marketing, Support, and Engineering. This is a highly visible role interfacing with almost every area of our business. You will be tasked with identifying specific dataset needs from teams, creating processes to ingest and aggregate relevant data, and building dashboards to present analytics to support decision-making and daily operational throughput. The ability to perform and resolve issues in a fast-paced and dynamic environment will be important to the individual’s success. If this sounds like the challenge you seek, apply today.
In this job you will:
- Write reports and queries within Tableau and SQL Server to transform and present data
- Communicate effectively and proactively with internal stakeholders to ensure information is presented logically and consistently
- Lead meetings and provide consultation to users for the development of reports and also systems impacting the data output
- Lead cross-functional meetings to address business concerns and systems data issues as needed
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Work with the BI Development and Information Systems teams to set data requirements and achieve defined goals
- Extract and prepare large quantities of data from source systems
- Produce and own reports that support analysis and key business decisions on an ad-hoc, weekly, and monthly basis
- Design, create, analyze, and automate reporting dashboards for customers, cost, and sales metrics
You bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ of experience in an analyst type role utilizing large and diverse datasets sets
- Strong Experience with Tableau required
- advanced knowledge heavily preferred
- Basic understanding of data structure required,
- SQL development experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Business or equivalent experience in the Business Intelligence realm of reporting and data analytics
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.