Amify is a four-time Inc. Magazine award-winning Amazon strategy partner, focused on maximizing the potential of brands on Amazon. Amify uses industry expertise and a data-driven approach to monitor, optimize, and enhance product listings, protect brands from unauthorized sellers and price violations, and drive sales through advertising. With tact, innovation, and a dedication to brand authenticity, Amify has emerged as one of the largest brand partners on Amazon.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly-growing and well-funded technology startup in an incredibly hot space. We are seeking a business intelligence analyst to lead the provision of reports, development of dashboards, and identification of insights to serve a wide variety of user communities. You’ll work with cutting-edge technologies, be given as much responsibility as you can handle, and contribute to and grow with an experienced and dynamic team.
- Manage our data as a product delivery process, providing analytical leadership within the team and across the company.
- Deliver reports using leading edge BI toolsets - work with internal and external customers to identify data reporting and analysis needs.
- Research and design analyses that provide differentiated value to various customer communities.
- Become expert with Amify’s unique data assets and identify new opportunities to differentiate our offering and grow Amify’s business.
- Deeply integrate work with Amify’s engineering deliverables and platform
- Oversee data quality initiatives, provide tooling to assist in data quality assurance
- Drive requirements for algorithms and strategies to improve insights into data
- Partner with Product Management to define and then deliver our data product roadmap.
- Expert with at least one BI tool (Looker, Tableau, Domo, SAP, Microstrategy, etc)
- Expert in SQL & demonstrated skill in at least one enterprise-capable database, e.g. Snowflake, Postgres, Oracle, Mysql, etc.
- Capable with at least one ETL/ELT toolsuite, e.g. dbt/fivetran, Matillion, Informatica, etc.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills – you use spreadsheets for light work.
- Strong Power Point Skills – you enjoy communicating your insights and know how to put together a presentation for non-technical audiences.
- Familiar with basic scripting – you can figure out what to do to get the job done.
- 7-9 years of relevant professional experience
- Self-starter: bias towards action and getting things done
- Fast learner: passion and curiosity to explore and embrace new ideas and new technologies.
- Business minded, with technical acumen: You understand the business context behind what you are building and the business implications of your analysis.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset
- Trustworthy, Team-Oriented, Transparent
- Excellent written and verbal skills