Axway, a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a software and services company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Established in 2001, Axway serves more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries, with offices around the globe. Our award-winning products, solutions and services enable business-critical interactions by governing the data that flows across the enterprise, as well as data flows that span beyond the enterprise edge including partner communities and the cloud. Axway’s industry-leading offerings include: business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, secure email, business operations monitoring, process management, API and identity management, as well as professional and managed services, cloud solutions, and Software-as-a-Service.
The Business Intelligence Analyst gathers requirements, designs, develop and tests, reporting and analytic solutions for the entire Axway organization. This individual is a Microsoft Power BI Subject Matter Expert who will collaborate with different organization and leadership in ensuring a consistent and coherent use of the tools and data model.
- Work with project lead and business users to understand business processes that drive analytics requirements, document project reporting requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications for analytics solutions.
- Develop semantic layers and manage R&D universe in Business Object.
- Build reports and executive dashboard using Microsoft Power BI, Webi, Xcelsius, Explorer, mobi, and Excel.
- Assist with development efforts in design, migration, report/dashboard creation, data modeling, and deployment.
- Perform testing, report tuning and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Develop data flow diagramming for BI reports and projects of moderate complexity.
- Develop and assist in managing project plans to achieve projects.
- Excellent communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present concepts and recommendations to all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to convert multi-source (universe) dataset into decision making dashboards.
- Excellent business analysis skills with the ability to interact with both technical and business subject matter experts.
- Ability to lead broad audience through technical concepts.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and drive execution.
- Strong analytical skills for investigating/explaining data discrepancies in reports.
- Excellent functional and operational knowledge in Microsoft Power BI.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5-7years of hands-on experience in Business Objects tools such as Web Intelligence, Dashboard Design (Xcelsius), Crystal Reports, Explorer, and Analysis, including design of Business Universe
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel