About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Business Development Manager who will help to lead the teams’ synergy and holism to drive global positioning consistency with local campaign relevance. You will touch all aspects of New Business and have the ability to craft stories and accurately conceptualize, create and format documents such as pitch decks, proposals and other types of presentations, using the Microsoft Office suite of applications (PowerPoint and Word). You should also be able to project manage will little supervision, be abreast of the business implications at all times, have a keen sense of urgency and strong follow-up skills.
- Owning the pitch process from start to finish including Legal Documentation, RFI and RFP agency responses
- Partnering with internal teams, WPP pitch teams and Wunderman Health CEO's to ensure materials are in line with global strategy and brand
- Strategize best practices and ways of working to service integrated business, within company and among othernetwork agencies
- Assist CEO in driving revenue growth through effective relationship management, and value creation by leveraging global Wunderman Health resources
- Help to maintain and grow the business development systems, process and internal operations that support the global new business activity (i.e. New Business Tracker, Pitch Portal, prospect lists, reporting and various internal tools), suggesting ways of improving efficiency and collaboration)
- Develop and maintain a masterschedule for all business development initiatives, and ensure team keeps to schedule
- Develop client templates and alternative creative options as required
- Take ownership of any discrepancies in the deck and have a keen eye for fixing errors like spelling, formatting etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role OR has Project/Account Management experience working in a Global Agency environment
- Nice to have experience in the CPG/FMCG or pharmaceutical categories, although not a requirement
- Expert level understanding of PowerPoint, Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word. General understanding of Excel, Project & WordPress
- Experience leveraging global resources and capabilities in an international environment
- Is highly organized, detailed and process oriented
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex operational and business challenges
- Displays enthusiasm to support the team whenever/wherever necessary – sometimes over and above normal work hours and listed JD tasks.
- Can quickly grasp intermediate toolsets and business software tools
- Is highly energetic and collaborative
- Is a self-learner and starter
- Loves to work collaboratively
- Loves being part of a winning team.