Engage with large corporations and develop strategic partnerships with key contacts to provide the best Unified Communications strategy for their environment. Manage the sales process from initial engagement through the implementation coordinating with the other stakeholders at NTT. This is a very senior level role and experience within UCaaS/SaaS/similar is required.
- Build strong relationships with become a trusted advisor for unified communications offerings.
- Achieve and/or exceed revenue targets & KPIs and increase monthly revenue by signing new business opportunities and acquiring new clients.
- Demonstrate an effective management of the entire sales process, complete understanding of the business, buying and decision-making process of an organization.
- Keep management well informed of short and long-term revenue forecasts, including new business development
- Strategically target and acquire large enterprise companies with >5,000 employees selling NTT’s UC Enterprise solutions.
- Create client presentations, proposals, client reports, and keep Salesforce.com up to date.
- Coordinate Pre-Sales Engineers, Solution Architects, CSMs, implementations team and sales leadership to drive deals.
- Attend training and complete all online learning requirements to ensure advance knowledge of NTT’s products, solutions, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in technology or business).
- 3+ years of experience selling UCaaS/CCaaS/Cloud Voice
- 5+ years of business to business sales experience and skilled at consultative solution-based selling.
- Demonstrable new business sales success within SaaS and/or UCaaS space. Experience with Microsoft or Cisco based solutions is highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of success within the Enterprise space (5000+ desktops)
- Effective presentation skills during customer engagements both virtually and face-to-face
- Highly organized and skilled at managing the sales lifecycle
- Demonstrated leadership in a cross functional environment with the ability to lead, influence and shape opinion amongst a peer group of senior managers.
- Skilled at consultative and solution-based sales approach
- Exceptional and effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to qualify opportunities with rigid characteristics
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM a plus, Microsoft Teams a plus