$80K — $100K *
Pangle is a global ad network under ByteDance, which enables effective mobile app monetization and ad performance. Powered by intelligent advertising technology, Pangle leverages interactive and high performing video ad formats to drive real business results. Pangle is looking for Business Development Managers that are motivated to grow the non-gaming inventory in North America. In additional to structuring and closing business deals, this role requires a consultive role to deepen business cooperation and engage key stakeholders at senior level. You will work closely with the Account Managers, the Product Team and the Marketing Team to ensure quality client service and broadcasting the Pangle brand in the industry.
- Responsible for bringing in key publisher's partnerships and build on the depth of local relationship with partners (mediation/measurement/data analytics) in the ad monetization ecosystem.
- Develop and implement Pangle's go-to-market strategies for North America, including but not limited to adapting the design of products, deciding on the sequence of verticals to develop, and organizational design to enable these strategies.
- Drive key leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities with the HQ.
- Monitor the overall status of partnerships, establish key metrics of measurement of team members and fully convey the path/timeline on how to hit bi-monthly targets.
- Evangelize the Pangle brand in North America, engaging sales team/ad policy team/measurement team internally in TikTok to facilitate a better understanding of Pangle's development trajectory and encourage the stakeholders to collaborate with Pangle on multiple lines of work to boost the bottomline of the business.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 6-10 years of work experience in B2B, of which at least 5+ years of experience in ad tech as a business development role.
- Experience in negotiating complex deals and engaging C-level executives. Excellent relationship building skills. Past record of successes developing big scale of business with large number of partnership under one platform.
- Deep understanding of the monetization models and economics of the app industry.
- Organizational, analytical and planning skills that have been used with market intelligence gathering, resource integration and complex project management.
5. Humble and open, possessing exceptional communication skills. Demonstrate experience working across different teams from different cultural backgrounds to make a bigger impact.
Valid through: 3/10/2021
$150K — $200K
9 days ago
$80K — $100K
10 days ago