Senior Business Development Manager, MoPub Commercial Partnerships
San Francisco, CA
Our Commercial Partnership team is on the cutting edge, and now we’re looking for someone who will be responsible for managing MoPub’s commercial partnerships and identifying strategic areas of growth. This person will maintain a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, MoPub’s partner businesses, and the areas of MoPub’s business or product where there is a suitable match or strategic opportunity. This person will partner with many cross functional teams, including legal, product and sales to ensure commercial partnerships are successful post deal. We need a self-starter, thrill-seeker who wants to transform the digital advertising experience and landscape to blaze the trail for future growth…exciting stuff.
You’re a strategic thinker and you understand the big picture. You are driven by high achievement revenue growth. You thrive in a fast-paced, high intensity/high impact, and rapidly evolving environment. You have extensive experience in mobile and you have witnessed the pitfalls of mismanaging programmatic partnerships. You have excellent communication skills. You are intimately informed about trends in the programmatic space and are fully aware of the technology landscape. You know how to manage the relationship with partnerships in a way that benefits the core DSP and publisher businesses. You don’t jump to conclusions, you are a critical thinker. You are team player with a can-do mentality. You are a self-starter and able to operate effectively in ambiguous settings.
- Develop and execute Partnerships strategy for key products, including established and nascent aspects of MoPub’s business
- Own all existing relationships with MoPub’s current commercial partners. This will include but is not limited to all day to day activities, weekly/bi-weekly calls, and feedback and product updates.
- Work closely with product, publisher and demand sales and sourcing teams to identify and engage potential Partners to enhance our product functionality and distribution.
- Lead cross-functional team in deployment of partnerships, including creative, legal, finance, product, comms, support, etc.
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize Partnerships.
- Maintain a pulse on the market in order to proactively identify partner growth opportunities.
- 6+ years of experience in partnerships, business development
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals ranging from tactical, mid-size opportunities, to strategic, large and complex partners
- Strong analytical skills – able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive programs and/or products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external partners
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor – able to shift from big picture to detailed operations on a dime
- Strong team player with excellent track record of success in highly matrixed, fast-paced environments with changing priorities
- BA/BS required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records