We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to develop new and strengthen existing client relationships throughout the greater Houston, TX region. This position will be based out of our Deer Park, Texas office and will require significant travel throughout the Houston Gulf Coast region. As an Industrial Senior Business Development Manager for the STRUCTURAL West business line, you will be accountable for bringing the capabilities of STRUCTURAL to the Industrial market. Construction projects within this market include but are not limited to: structural strengthening, structural concrete repair, waterproofing, and corrosion control services. You will collaborate with our Technologies and Operations teams to develop solutions that tackle the toughest construction challenges and meet the needs of our valued customers.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, and expanding business relationships with owners, engineers, general contractors in the greater Houston Gulf Coast region
- Participating in sales meetings, sales calls, seminar facilitation, lunch & learns, trade shows, and the development of other sales strategies and initiatives
- Proactively managing accounts and expanding the Company's business relationship with them
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals set forth by management
- Creating, presenting, or responding to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions
- Managing a sales process related to projects with varying levels of complexity and contract values
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this exciting opportunity:
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree may be given preference
- Minimum 10 years of previous sales experience building relationships and expanding a client base in the Industrial market. Preferably selling specialty construction services to heavy Industrial customers
- Strong knowledge of the Houston market (including engineering firms, property management firms, building owners, general contractors, architects, etc.)
- Track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals / quotas utilizing a CRM system
- Solid understanding of sales process with the ability to explain that process from identification of opportunity through close of sale
- Candidates who possess previous construction or restoration experience will be given preference
- Local travel 70%-80% of the time.