You will be working with a cross functional team of machine learning scientists, engineers, product managers, and economists.
The ideal candidate has a track record of successful negotiations, business strategy, and analytics necessary to support new product concepts. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
· Set and execute strategy for partnerships necessary to support all aspects of a new product initiative including technology, data, hardware, and licensing agreements.
· Execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. engineering, product, legal, marketing).
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.
· 7+ years of post-degree business strategy & business development experience in the internet, IoT, mobile, utility, digital devices, and/or high-tech industries.
· Experience negotiating data, technology and hardware agreements.
· Bachelor's degree
· Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
· Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
· Proven leadership, problem solving, project management skills, and strong attention to detail
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
Job ID: 614311