Sierra7, Inc is the premier business consulting, management, and technology solutions firm serving the needs of government and commercial clients. We specialize in strategic planning, application development and integration, records management, call center operations and more. Through our unique and tailored services, we are able to bring a blend of technical expertise and creative awareness to the table. As a result driven partner, we believe our success is measured only by demonstrating the ability to help our clients reach success, manage risks and reduce costs. Our diverse range of services offers a solution to the broad base of infrastructure and digital requirements of today's workplace with cutting edge technology acting as the foundation.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Development Executive, to work on a contract in Lakehurst, NJ.
- Developing existing business and new high-level client relationships.
- Understanding client needs and tailoring custom solutions through consultative selling.
- Responding to RFPs and complying with government bid and contracting processes.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from sale through implementation.
- Streamlining processes and effectively managing sales activities and forecasting.
- Managing client and internal expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Business Development to the Federal Government
- Engineering or Technical background is preferred.
- Experience should demonstrate knowledge of regulatory and policy obligations and FAR/DFAR compliance.
- At least 5+ years' experience with cradle-to-grave contracts management.
- Experience in with contract negotiation, financial elements, terms/conditions, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coordinate with multiple teams.
- Experience with reviewing compliance of contracts / agreements.
- Secret Clearance or Eligible for Clearance is required.