About iVantage Health Analytics & the Chartis group
iVantage Health Analytics provides hospitals and health systems with performance management analytic tools for benchmarking, strategic planning and payment optimization. Our unique approach, which combines sophisticated tools with hands-on expert guidance, is engineered to create actionable and measurable performance improvement for our clients.
Some of the nation's largest health systems, regional providers and community hospitals rely on our cloud-based reporting and analytics to help identify and prioritize opportunities for market, clinical, financial and operational improvement.
Making the Best Better
Founded in 2011, iVantage has grown to serve hundreds of national, regional and local providers. In November 2015, iVantage became part of The Chartis Group? (Chartis). Chartis provides comprehensive advisory services and analytics to the healthcare industry. With an unparalleled depth of expertise in strategic planning, performance excellence, informatics and technology, and health analytics, Chartis helps leading academic medical centers, integrated delivery networks, children's hospitals and healthcare service organizations achieve transformative results. The firm is comprised of uniquely experienced healthcare professionals and consultants who apply a distinctive knowledge of healthcare economics, markets, clinical models and technology to help clients achieve unequaled results.
iVantage is excited to now be a part of The Chartis Group. Chartis brings to iVantage greater access to data, industry expertise and best practices. As a result, iVantage will be able to bring its clients more powerful leading-edge health analytic and decision support tools. we are excited. We hope you are too.
The Senior Business Development Executive (BDE) functions as a member of the business development team focused on revenue growth, market share growth, and placement of iVantage platforms within leading healthcare organizations. The Senior BDE uses his/her industry experience to connect contemporary industry challenges with the iVantage platforms. The Senior BDE expands their personal reputation, and by extension the reputation of iVantage, through the deployment of thought leadership and speaking engagements. The Senior BDE develops collaborative and effective relationships with industry decision makers and cultivates a reputation as a trusted advisor helping leaders solve problems plaguing the industry on an ongoing basis through deployment of iVantage tools. Employing true consultative selling techniques, always placing the needs of the client first, the BDE will position iVantage as the organization that HealthCare executives rely on when they are facing their most significant challenges.
- Engage with C-suite healthcare provider clients through a highly consultative, relationship-building approach that reflects a deep understanding of client needs
- Understand, articulate, and effectively sell the firm's compelling business case and economic value proposition to provider clients, in part by connecting client challenges to the unique capabilities and insights delivered by iVantage solutions
- Seek new and unique business channels and non-traditional sales targets based on a deep understanding of the application of the value proposition in new areas of focus
- Educate and build relationships across organizations, cultivating numerous touch points supporting the value proposition of the iVantage platform(s)
- Through deep, trust-based relationships, continually partner with clients to identify and refer consulting opportunities
- Develop and maintain an expert level knowledge of all iVantage products and services
- Present solutions using a highly consultative sales approach and techniques, leveraging internal experts as appropriate
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome client concerns to capture new business opportunities
- Establish/maintain strong industry presence and reputation through participation in industry conferences, white paper authorship, speaking engagements, effective use of social media, etc.
- Build a pipeline of prospective sales and demonstrate the ability to move prospective sales through the process to closed / won status, managing numerous prospective clients simultaneously
- Use insights from the business development process to inform product development roadmaps and priorities
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- 15+ years of progressive experience in healthcare sales, with additional experience in hospital/healthcare system operations; alternatively, may have 15+ years of progressive clinical OR consulting experience, including at least 5-7 years in a strategic sales/business development role
- A proven record of success in consultative selling to senior level decision makers within the healthcare provider industry
- Experience working with the most highly regarded and complex integrated delivery networks (IDNs) in the country; experience within the AMC segment strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical and operational processes within healthcare systems including but not limited to AMCs, sophisticated IDNs, children's hospitals and/or physician groups
- A broad understanding of the complexities of healthcare delivery systems, with deep knowledge in the areas of finance, strategic planning, and/or clinical operations
- Experience in decision support analytics, including knowledge of the clinical and operational benchmarking and performance management space
- Experience targeting new markets/segments and developing unique offerings that are clearly distinguished from the competition
- A strong client relationship orientation; outstanding "EQ" and listening skills that contribute to the development of lasting, trust-based client relationships
- Access to an extensive network of senior leaders in the healthcare provider industry
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including exceptional executive presence and the ability to create concise, compelling written communications
- Ability to deliver compelling product demonstrations that translate complex technical concepts to the day-to-day needs of non-technical audiences
- Organized, assertive, and self-directed; able to rapidly prioritize and pivot as needed
- A strong team player, adept at collaborating with colleagues across business units/functions and building alignment around a clear vision and set of objectives
- A self-starter able to work independently out of his/her home, with the ability to travel up to 70% of the time