CoreTrust (www.coretrustpg.com) serves an exclusive membership of select private equity firms and Fortune 1000 companies. A division of HealthTrust—the healthcare industry’s leading group purchasing organization—CoreTrust leverages that volume to achieve market-leading pricing, affording most members double-digit savings across more than 100 product and service categories.
Job Summary – responsible for analytic support, project management and other business development-related activities related to the Human Resources (HR) portfolio of GPO categories – with the outcome of increasing the efficiency and reach of the department
Key Responsibilities– (Text– optional)
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Work with SVP, Business Development to develop tools which support and/or streamline business development activities at HealthTrust, CoreTrust.
- Join workgroup for “Project CTN”, contributing via financial analysis of network configuration alternatives, and broader model construction
- Work with large data sets to synthesize information
- Manage larger projects which require involvement from multiple parties, manage deadlines and report out on progress, activities, feedback loop (e.g., 2020 Pharmacy Strategy)
- Support efforts to enhance HRportfolio, via new category development related analytics and model building
- Development of sales enablement capabilities, including tools for prospecting of current categories, and new category launches
- Support efforts to introduce HR capabilities to prospective members and engage with business development resources at various HR vendors
- Develop dynamic reporting tosupport business development and reporting needs
- Conduct market research for prospecting or business development tool-related efforts
Bachelor’s degree in either math, science, business, marketing, health administration or a related field required.
Minimum 5years’ previous experience in analytics, business development or sales operations. Demonstrated experience building relationships and working collaboratively across multiple departments. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. Specific knowledge of healthcare and pharmaceutical industries and related issues a plus. Programming background a plus. Working understanding of US employee benefits strongly preferred.
Professional certification (ASA/FSA, MBA, Insurance Licensure) a plus but not required.
Job Code: 10250-1842