You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.Ready to grow your career leveraging the latest DATA technologies?
Join a fast-paced and talented Agile team to unlock Data Capabilities for The Hartford's Commercial business in maintenance organization. We useboth Legacy and latest DATA technologies, software engineering practices, Agile delivery framework, and are passionate about technology and building well architected and innovative solutions that drive optimal business value generation. Candidate should possess strong functional knowledge of data management, business data analysis and business process mapping. Candidate must also be skilled in performing data analysis, agile delivery, data testing lead, consulting, thought leadership and strong customer interfacing competencies.
- Develop deeper understanding of Data analytics, Emerging technologies and Analysis practice
- Work collaboratively in a fast paced environment - driving business outcomes in Agile ways of working
- Enable and influence the timely and successful delivery of business data capabilities and/or technology objectives
- Deepen your Analysis capabilities such as business process mapping, data analysis, data testing, data wrangling, data transformation mappings to build data assets that enable business value generation
- Be part of a Scrum Team - driving work independently or collaboratively towards achieving business outcomes
- Certify the analysis deliveries for development working within the Scrum Team enabling optimal data quality output in conformance within agreed to standards
- Act as liaison, consultant between various business functions (Operations, Underwriting, Product,Actuarial, Data Scienceand Others) impacting organization and leadership
- Drive awareness of new approaches and industry trends with respect to Business Data Analysis end-to-end process management
- Structure and drive working and informational sessions that promote collaboration, synergy, and achieve desired outcomes for assigned business initiatives
- Clearly give and receive information, requirements and specifications (facts, ideas, perspectives) through verbal, written, and presentation communication methods
- Perform planning, monitoring and end-to-end Business/IT stakeholder management.
- Bachelor degree with at least 6+ years of experience in business requirements or data analysis supporting the Insurance industry and data warehouse or reporting/analytic projects. Possesses strong functional knowledge and skills reflective of a competent practitioner
- Desired educational experience include, but are not limited to: Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Applied Mathematics, and Business
- Desire candidates with prior Data Analysis competencies and experience with successful enablement of Data Delivery initiatives
- Demonstrated proficiency with strong analysis, industry standard querying tools and planning capabilities
- Strategic thinking skills. Ability to provide options and assess solutions, looking at the business holistically and support the future Product (Data Asset) roadmap
- Understanding of current and emerging IT products, services, processes and methodologies
- Prior analysis experience with strong SQL skills, with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Prefer candidates having successful contribution to multiple data delivery implementation
- Prefer Scrum/SAFe experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Sr Consult Bus Data Analysis - GA07AE