Our client is hiring a critical Senior Business/Data Analyst, this candidate must have strong business analysis and data analysis skills, with a strong technical background. He/She will act as a liaison between business and technology teams, helping develop solutions for complex business needs, writing specifications and design documents. This candidate will also support a migration of the existing legacy platforms to advanced technology platforms like Palantir, Big Data, etc. This role is now based out of New York, NY but will be moved to Princeton, NJ in 2018.
- 8+ years relevant experience
- 4+ years of Business/Data Analysis experience in Finance/Banking
- Experience with Oracle SQL/PLSQL (Oracle 10g/ 11g)
- Working knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Strong technology background to be able to function as a technical Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Experience the following: Python, Java, C# (preferably Python)
- Work with business to determine requirements, perform gap analysis on existing systems, and prioritize issues
- Work withtechnology team to analyze and evaluate data needed to meet the requirements
- Knowledge of Oracle Mantas scenarios, threshold optimization, alert scoring, auto-close, watch list functionality, risk derivation, aggregation-derivation workflows.
- Understanding of AML concepts
- Knowledge of Informatica, LDAP and Ctrl-M