Full-Time Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
There's more to EyeMed than meets the eye. EyeMed is the fastest growing managed vision benefits company in the country with consistent double-digit membership growth! Through our commitment to innovation, we're reimagining the way employers and their employees think about vision care. We want them to see life to the fullest and experience more of what's best, not more of the same. And if what's best hasn't been done yet, it's our exceptional and passionate employees driving this change. But, our passion for vision isn't just about vision insurance benefits. Our employees are proud to support and participate in life-altering global and local missions through our partnership with OneSight, a leading not-for-profit organization with a 100% focus on eradicating the world's vision crisis.
Your family says a lot about who you are. EyeMed is a key member of the Luxottica family of companies, global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. In North America, Luxottica is the home to global brands Ray-Ban, Oakley and many top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical.
If you're passionate about driving innovation and change and interested in a career in the optical and insurance industry, EyeMed wants to start the conversation and help provide you a growth-focused opportunity with America's fastest growing vision benefits company. GENERAL FUNCTION
The Business Analyst- Business Data (Reporting) is responsible for implementing and supporting business solutions pertaining to the organization's reporting needs. This role will support business functions and IT, requiring adequate understanding of the business processes, data and systems. This role will define and implement reporting and analytical capabilities to meet the internal and external customer needs.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the business stakeholders to understand, define and support data requirements, including translating domain requirements into technical requirements to be used in solution development
- Ensure appropriate tracking, monitoring and reporting capabilities are in place.
- Support organizational data governance by acting as a data steward, working cross-functionally with the various business teams and implementing control reports to ensure data warehouse is continuously accurate and complete
- Provide business/data analysis and reporting expertise to business constituents
- Ability to define and provide impact analysis related to various organizational challenges
- Create report design specifications (i.e. query constraints, output required, formatting, etc.)
- Develop front-end reports and queries to provide data access to business users in support of run the business exercises
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, test procedures and test scripts. Document expected and actual test reports. Validate that the solution satisfies the system requirements.
- Partner with the business in the development and delivery of organization change management materials including communications and training
- Support efforts to elicit, analyze, document and validate system requirements and domain processes
- Partner with business and IT resources to develop policies, processes and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in a reporting function
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, planning, prioritization, teamwork and organization skills
- Strong balance of business and technology acumen
- Basic understanding of ETL processes and architecture
- Strong Excel knowledge & experience
- Basic understanding of requirements definition and management
- Healthcare industry experience
- SAP BI/Business Objects experience
- SQL knowledge
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.