As a senior member of the analytics team, you will have a strong track record of combining advanced analytics skills with exceptional business and entrepreneurial acumen. An ownership mindset with a strong willingness to take on new challenges with enthusiasm. Strong ability to create, prove and execute new initiatives leading to direct revenue growth. Please apply only if you have an urgent desire to proactively drive business and not just respond to it.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business revenue growth
- Superior technical knowledge & proficiency with SQL to perform data acquisition, segmentation, and aggregation from varied data sources
- Experience with BI/visualization packages, preferably Tableau
- Knowledge of programming languages, machine learning algorithms and statistical concepts, prior Python experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong business acumen & interest in new revenue drivers
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Preferred: previous management consulting experience driving meaningful change through a multitude of client situations
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
How you will lead
- Develop new predictive models estimating attrition risk, likelihood to purchase and/or optimal pricing
- Create dashboards to understand key drivers of retention and proactively come up with ideas to improve YoY retention rates & revenue per customer
- Build new self-serve options & tools allowing stakeholders to self-serve data requests
- Develop a deep understanding of the Professional Tax Group ecosystem and be able to identify and analyze the impact of Marketing and Sales campaigns & tests on customer behavior and retention
- Lead the creation of annual business plans across all marketing and sales channels by combining data from multiple sources and get stakeholder buy-in
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations.
- Use Hypothesis-driven approach to drive design, implementation and analysis of A/B tests. Then provide executive level recommendations based on findings and directed next actions.
- Work closely with engineering teams to automate recurring tasks and improve processes to continually increase efficiency.