Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokerage and risk management services firms, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting and actuarial services. Gallagher also offers claims and information management, risk control consulting and appraisal services to clients around the world. If you're looking for a professional career with an industry leader then you have come to the right place. Wherever your interests lie, we're sure you will agree on one thing: our continued prosperity hinges on our greatest resource --- our people.
Senior Business Continuity Specialist
Gallagher is seeking to hire a Senior Business Continuity Specialist to provide day-to-day support in the development and maintenance of the Global Business Continuity Framework and provide expertise to Division Executives and Coordinators on business continuity processes and tools.
- · Coordinate, support in the development, conduct reviews, and establish controls for business continuity plans for department and branches.
- · Lead the development and implementation of the exercise program and prepare reports regarding the effectiveness.
- · Lead key initiatives and Ad hoc tasks as requested by management.
- · Manage applicable program tools and resources and responds to queries from colleagues, leads training on use and solves most technical problems encountered by users.
- · Assist with service-provider relationships and assist divisions in the appropriate use of BC resources.
- · Assist in the training program for business continuity coordinators and crisis management team members.
- · Assist in the creation of adhoc, Monthly and Quarterly Management and Executive Reports.
- · Assist in the development of key relationships across divisions, business support functions and building strong communication links internally.
- · Support global crisis response and may be on-call to provide direction to staff members and senior management during exercises or an actual incident.
- · Aware of BC industry good practice guidelines and external factors that may impact BC delivery within Arthur J. Gallagher.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years related experience required
- Ability to travel 15%