$80K — $100K *
Senior Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery AnalystLocation:
CityScapeWhat you'll do:
This position serves as a senior subject matter expert and is responsible for the contingency and recovery planning, development, execution, and day-to-day management of the bank's Business Continuity Management program.
• Assists the BCM Manager with project management, monitoring, and coordination of procedures used to evaluate and control continuity risk. Partners with BCM Team in a senior expert capacity on the maintenance of a sound continuity-focused, operational risk management framework.
• Maintain the business impact analysis that identifies and prioritizes business functions, departments, processes, dependencies, applications, and other factors that define the business and IT processes in the applicable region or assigned business units.
• Perform risks assessments for both internal functions and vendor controls that address the specific business continuity and disaster recovery risks and incorporate into the overall IT and enterprise risk ratings and architecture.
• Perform gap analysis of documented business continuity and disaster recovery strategies to actual recovery scenarios and revise plans accordingly.
• Manage and perform in business continuity and disaster recovery tests including, but not limited to, notification exercises, testing policies/procedures, tabletop walkthroughs, functional tests, integrated tests, workspace recovery, pandemic, vendor related and crisis management exercises. Assist in documenting actual event recovery and provide incident analysis to management.
• Develop, analyze and finalize documented business continuity and disaster recovery plans that address the recovery needs of the enterprise that include all necessary components as required by regulatory requirements and generally accepted practices. Participate and contribute to emergency management plans, training and awareness initiatives, incident response plans, crisis communications, and workspace recovery in line with the needs of the enterprise.
• Provide revisions to the BC/DR plans and testing program based upon changes in business operations, audit recommendations, business and application impact analysis, and risk assessments based on process changes and test results. Support and contribute to plans, documentation, deliverables, and recommended improvements for all projects involving the BCM Team.
• Use of business continuity and disaster recovery planning tools including, but not limited to, automated notification systems (i.e. Everbridge) and business continuity management planning software (i.e. RPX, LDRPS) with all associated modules as they relate to risk assessment, business impact analysis, crisis management, and other BC/DR services.
• Support the BC/DR aspect of various audits, assessments, etc. to ensure that all outstanding findings and gaps are resolved by IT and the business. Monitor the effectiveness of corrective actions and recommending cost-effective preventive measures to preclude recurrences.What we are looking for:
Benefits you’ll love:
We offer all the important things you'd want — like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About the company:
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western Alliance Bank company.
Valid through: 11/13/2021
$80K — $100K *
39 days ago
$80K — $100K *