About the role
At Zillow Group, Senior Business Consultants are driven to provide clients in the multifamily industry with an extraordinary customerexperience while remaining focused on net property and account growth. They are hyper passionate about client success and know that Zillow is the absolute best advertising platform for their clients. They can effectively mine revenue andretention opportunities in existingportfolios and welcome an opportunity to better serve their clientele. Are you are comfortable in a dynamic, ever changing environment? Do you have a positive, can-do, team oriented attitude? Then look no further than Zillow Group. As a part of our team, you would beresponsiblefor the following:
- Grow and retain an assigned book of business with required net growth goals working.
- Bring to bear partnerships to maximize business potential with c-suite, regional directors, marketing directors and property managers.
- Prepare and perform client Performance Consultations demonstrating the value of Zillow/Trulia/Hotpads, based on client needs.
- Identify upsell opportunities for additional properties and ad products.
- Negotiate on behalf of company to obtain the best pricing possible.
- Complete client check in calls and provide verification of details in listings on a regular basis
- Provides client training via technology and/or in person.
- Engage in strategic and targeted client entertainment to include select trade shows and conferences
About the team
The Rentals team operates in a strong team oriented environment, and while we have individual goals, we work together to provide the BEST client experience in the industry. We work hard, roll up our sleeves, dig in and get work done; resulting in a high quality, consistent and word class client experience.
Who you are
- 5+ years in sales role and/or account management required.
- Bachelor's degreerequired.
- Positive attitude, upbeat approach, self-motivated; a multifamily advertising expert.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong client partnerships and strong negotiation skills.
- High propensity for problem solving, creating upsell opportunities and dedicatedly managing clients.
- Strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30-50% of the month.
- Experience in real estate / advertising / online-media environment is preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- SalesForce or other CRM experience is preferred.