Senior Business Consultant
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC's Whippany, NJ seeks a Senior Business Consultant
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Business Consultant, are to:
work with clients at senior leadership levels;
provide thought leadership and content expertise to clients and peers;
provide strategy and operations management support (e.g., commercialization or implementation roadmap); guide junior team members; lead quantitative and qualitative analyses, scientific assessments and evaluations;
design and conduct workshops.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) plus three (3) years of post-baccalaureate experience;
- any experience in/with a management consulting firm, or large pharma/ consumer care, or medical device company, or crop-science company, or within medical related field (e.g. providers), as well as managing and delivering projects;
- providing content expertise and project management in Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health, Medical Device, Crop Science or within medical related field (e.g., providers);
- demonstrating understanding for diversity and needs of various customer profiles (e.g., providers, patients, hospital accounts);
- applying key consulting methodologies, tools and frameworks in cross-functional project environment;
- conducting business assessments to facilitate strategic decision making process;
- demonstrating multicultural stakeholder management; and
- conducting primary and secondary research, including but not limited to surveys, interviews and gathering information from reports, medical journals and etc. in various topics, conducting data analysis, such as sensitivity and scenario analysis, etc., and deriving meaningful conclusions.
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally to various employer, client, and otherlocations up to 50%.