This position will be responsible for providing an advanced level of support to their unit (dept) working across several simultaneous projects/programs by developing new reports and dashboards, expanding on existing metrics, as well as presenting recommendations for data improvement. Represent unit (dept) in cross functional, high visibility projects involving business partners outside of the department. Responsible for streamlining ongoing activities
- Develop and produce mid-high complexity departmental reports and spreadsheets to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, work flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Identify trends, emerging issues and engage relevant stakeholders to develop project plans, organize virtual and physical events, synthesize multiple points of view and communicate findings utilizing such tools as white papers, reports and other relevant formats.
- Perform complex analysis and judgment based work over multiple disciplines to support business decisions
- Go beyond basic reporting and delivery with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and information to provide meaningful insights and professionally communicate those insights to management.
- Drive continuous improvement of existing processes, develop new processes or enhance existing processes where required including maintenance plans, procedural documentation and custom tools for automation. Identify resources that can be utilized to support business operations or improve existing business processes. Provide input and recommendations to management.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of new projects, programs, and plans to achieve short and long term business objectives; coordinate of the design and execution of various projects for the promotion and maintenance of the business.
- Take a lead role in supporting departmental audits including user recerts, compliance testing.
- Manage the planning, testing, and implementation of new projects, systems, products and regulatory changes impacting the unit (dept).
- Act as lead for departmental system support, coordinating with business partners, vendors and technology to address issues for the unit (dept).
Experience and Education Required:
Bachelors and a minimum of 3 years related business line experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 7 years higher education and/or work experience.