The primary focus for this position is to effectively connect technology with manufacturing and supply chain business strategies and priorities, empowering cross functional collaboration to deliver high impact results. The right candidate will leverage their strong business analysis and relationship skills to take an immersed position within these operational landscapes and gain comprehensive understanding of the critical path business objectives. Armed with this understanding they will help define and document viable technology solutions and secure alignment on solution priorities with key stakeholders… ensuring rapid solution delivery, adoption and maximum return on investment.
Essential Job Functions
Business Partnership (30%)Strategic Mindset
Values and Culture Ambassador
Business Analysis and Solution Delivery (60%)
• Solution Delivery
Enterprise Technology and Data Ecosystem Governance and Alignment (10%)
• Governance and Alignment
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Demonstrated strong analytical and solution architecture skills required, including a thorough understanding of data architecture and how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with and influence a diverse group of managers, and subject matter experts.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills along with relationship building skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Must be self-motivated, have strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• High degree of professionalism and a project management experience/style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment, using best practice methodologies like agile or waterfall.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of systems supporting manufacturing and supply chain processes. Knowledge of logical and database programming languages are desired, PL/SQL or SQL data query experience is strongly desired.
• As an expert Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect, possesses the ability to start quick, take charge, and generate a positive impact immediately.
• Ability to travel on occasion (approximately 10%)
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related discipline desired.
• Hands on experience in gathering, documenting, and communicating project business requirements using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, as well as prototyping (Axure) or other appropriate software.
• 10+ years of experience in software development life cycle, including business process and requirements documentation, analysis, design, system construction, testing, training, communication planning and deployment (concept to deployment).
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and supporting custom integrated, enterprise and 3rd party packaged software and web solutions, preferably in an agile environment.
• Experience with business operations or systems development
• Experience writing PL/SQL or SQL
• Experience in managing complex projects, familiarity and experience in using Project Management software, such as Microsoft Project is a significant plus.
• Technical proficiency/familiarity with applicable software to support the internal customer.