The technical business analyst's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. Candidates submitted for technical business analysis roles at IT must have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences and must have expertise working on SCRUM teams in Agile environments.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred; Master's degreepreferred
• Minimum of 4 years' practical experience in technical business analysis required
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in scrum/agile environments; Scrum certification preferred
• Experience generating requirements from the client/business and documenting.
• Experience with process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processesrequired
• Advanced level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) required
• Knowledge of current Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net, and SharePoint highly preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Services 2013 preferred
• Working knowledge of relational databases and database structures is required
• Ability to communicate analysis findings such as trends and opportunities to clients/business users in writing and verbally required
• Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
• Experience in the education industry preferred