The Work Stream Team Member / Functional Business Analyst is responsible for documenting requirements for functional and technical areas that are in scope on the project. Responsibilities include the following:
• Work in conjunction with the Workday Work Stream Leads/SMEs in the configuration of the Workday Maine system.
• Actively participate in receiving knowledge transfer from the Workday Work Stream team members to ensure self-sufficiency to support issue resolution.
• Document requirements for functional and technical areas in scope for project.
• Work with QA team to develop the testing scenarios for test execution.
• Attend test sessions and if needed, over flow sessions to complete all assigned scenarios.
• Workday implementation experience required.
• This is an onsite position, local candidates preferred
• Experience with project work (Agile methodology, Smartsheet, etc.)
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, this role will partner with one or more business SMEs, and will ensure agreement between the vendor system, business processes, and the business requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Self-directed, comfortable working independently, able to get up to speed quickly and prioritize own work with minimal direction
• Experience in multi-module implementations
• Knowledge of development cycles within a project
• Experience with QA testing and results
• Ability to draft test scripts, document and compare/analyze results
• Ability to thrive in a high stress environment on a small but high producing team
• 7+ years of relevant experience