$80K — $100K *
CGI is looking for a Senior Business Analyst /Test Engineer to join our team at the client-site in Alexandria, VA. This position will expose the member to innovative market-leading tools, new methodologies and the interworking of enterprise applications and infrastructure.
The Senior Business Analyst /Test Engineer will:
• Assist with the functional solution design for enhancements to the custom application.
• Define requirements for new and existing microservices
• Develop test strategy/test plan, document test cases, and test scripts
• Work with developers to understand different environments and set up test data
• Execute manual/automated testing and verify that functionalities/application work as expected
• Develop end to end test scenarios, generate test reports/metrics
• Collaborate and participate in scrum/team meetings, work with the client and other contractors as necessary.
• Attend regular requirements meetings with project stakeholders to understand or define system functionality and enhancements
• Conduct end to end system testing including integration testing and document test results
• Maintain and update the Functional and Integrated Test Plan.
• Assist with ad-hoc issue analysis production issues
• Respond to data calls by collecting data from the system database and monitoring tools.
• 5+ years of experience in writing test cases and test plans and developing test scenarios.
• 5+ years of experience in a functional analyst, business analysts or technical analyst role.
• Ability to understand requirements and request clarifications as necessary.
• Previous experience with application troubleshooting or background that was in either Information Technology or software development is a requirement.
• Understanding of system design principals for data modeling, service-orientated architecture, and microservices
• The candidate should have experience in Waterfall and Agile SDLC methodology and work with tools like JIRA and/or CA Central.
• The candidate will demonstrate the ability to understand requirements and request clarifications as necessary to understand and follow the defect management processes.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage own schedule and time and meet stakeholder deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong critical thinking and good problem-solving skills
• Experience in troubleshooting applications and performing root cause analysis
• Project experience using DevOps methodologies
• Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Splunk and AppDynamics
• Experience working with F5 load balancers
• Experience reading and understanding Java and/or other Programming languages
Valid through: 7/8/2020