- Analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders, developers, testers and users at multiple levels.
- Act as a liaison with technology and business unit subject matter experts in support of technology projects.
- Solicit information from business and IT SMEs about application functions, data and process flows.
- Document application functions, data and process flows using prescribed template, or appropriate fit-for-purpose format.
- Participate in integration design process and provide detailed documentation and requirements as appropriate.
- Document reports required by system stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate solutions across multiple stakeholders with different and sometimes diverging backgrounds and motives.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, derive solutions and present options and solutions to stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline environment.
- Ability to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus and successfully navigate within a demanding and international environment
- Strong skills in analytical thinking, problem solving, research, time management, and verbal and written communication.
- Experience with system implementation.
- Experience with waterfall and agile software development methodologies.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Fifteen years or more experience in financial services, including relevant responsibilities