ABS Group provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions to clients worldwide that support operational and business performance and compliance with international standards. Our range of technical services helps clients confirm the safety, integrity, quality and environmental efficiency of critical assets and operations.
Qualifications: The Special Projects/Senior Business Analyst Specialist shall have:
- A minimum of twelve years of experience in project or program management, or related work with a minimum of eight of the twelve years in conducting analytical and support activities.
- A minimum education requirement of a Master's Degree.
- Program or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is desired for this position.
- Society of Cost Estimating and Analysis (SCEA) Member status desired.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or higher to include expertise in Access and Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently
- Ability to effectively manage several complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to author/co-author drafts of the following: LCCE—Lifecycle Cost Estimate, Cost Estimating Baseline Document (CEBD) or BOE (Basis of Estimate), Analysis of Alternatives
- Knowledge of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of program effectiveness
Additional Duties include:
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Development of policy documents, white papers
- Prepare, edit, and assemble reports required for meetings and presentations
- Work effectively with other branches and divisions within the organization to accomplish tasks
- Provide assistance, as needed, with special projects
- Obtain necessary information from appropriate source(s) to complete assigned tasks and share information with others as needed
- Oversee the development, revision, and preparation of training materials
- Oversee the development and editing of regularly scheduled status reports, as requested by the Government Task Manager
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret management policy, regulations, and directives
- Complete other ad hoc assignments, as assigned
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.