· Analyse and document customer requirements and business process in collaboration with product owners.
· Perform functional gap analysis with respect to standard product offerings.
· Prepare functional specifications for Software Development team.
· Collaborate with development teams to determine effort, feasibility, scheduling, etc.
· Define with the internal customers exit criteria and participate to user acceptance testing.
· In collaboration with QA analysts develop and execute Test Cases.
· Provide technical hands-on expertise where needed.
· Where appropriate, provide guidance to the Project Manager and / or Development Manager in the development of solutions that create innovation and have a beneficial outcome to the product or application.
· Ensure all risks and issues that affect the project are raised following set processes and are actioned appropriately. Escalate risks and issues that pose a significant impact to deliverables.
- At least 5 years experience in deployment or support of application software implementing systems and modules with experience of multiple full lifecycle implementations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of at least one application.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of SITA methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to be the functional lead on project of medium complexity within own domain overseeing requirement analysis through implementation and/or support.
- Demonstrate understanding of technology and competitive positioning of technology - driven business solutions preferably SITA applications/solutions.
- Demonstrate competent use of SITA's development and project tools.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of and ability to apply ITIL processes and standards for managing applications.
- Demonstrate good ability to cost projects of medium complexity with guidance.
- Specific experience of airline industry would be of benefit.
- Strong software application skills (MS Excel Access Word PowerPoint Project).