The Senior IT Business Analyst will be responsible for optimizing and automating key customer-facing business processes as the company grows, including global business processes for managing subscription renewals, provisioning and sales reporting. The successful candidate will have business process architect experience, gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using third-party SaaS applications.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements
- Gather, create and document current and future business process flows.
- Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- Responsible for carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering; BPR leads, workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design. Offers analysis throughout all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Tests salesforce configuration and setup, test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Provide support to Salesforce users in sales and service teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
- Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Migrate meta data between salesforce environments using change sets and other tools such as Snapshot as needed.
- Collaborate with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
- Be part of a fast-paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and Business Leaders in Business Units to gather and document Business Requirements
- Deliver IT Application projects, assisting Subject Matter Experts in developing and executing test plans, application configuration, go-live planning and execution, and post go-live support
- Meet with key business partners regularly to uncover business issues that need to be addressed in future releases of the sales & services technology frameworks, and partner to identify opportunities for process optimization and redesign
- Own the capturing, analyzing, synthesizing, assessing, documenting, and verifying of business requirements, processes and workflows
- Validate and verify all requirements, making sure they map to the business need being addressed, are approved by the appropriate stakeholders (including the Steering Committee) and meet relevant quality standards for completeness and relevance
- Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation
- Facilitate workshops to elicit and gather business requirements and use cases for large, complex technology projects
Masters in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration or closely related field with 5-6 years’ experience administering and configuring Salesforce for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of SaaS third party applications, Salesforce.com, AppExchange apps, and the Force.com platform
- Ability to manage release cycles by analyzing requirements, obtaining prioritization from the business, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure business needs are met
- Experience managing change within an organization
- Experience leading Business Process Optimization and Automation projects
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to the specification of requirements, ensuring that all requirements are in a standardized layout and can be easily shared and understood by all stakeholders