Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Duration: 12+ months (Strong possibility for an extension)
Position Description for Senior Business Analyst:
• The senior Business Analyst drives the creation of a documentation methodology and framework and maintains proper methodology for purposes of consistency and efficiency. This role prepares and/or maintains documentation pertaining to programming, systems operation and user documentation. This position translates business specifications into user documentation. The senior Business Analyst plans, writes and maintains systems and user support documentation efforts, including online help screen. This position is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Create documentation methodology and framework.
• Document core product and customer solution-specific code.
• Create document flow diagrams.
• Document programming methodologies and toolkit use.
• Develop and maintain user-training materials.
• Document training curricula.
• Develop on-line help screens.
• Technical Capacity.
• Organization Skills.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a communication or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
• 5 Plus Years of previous technical experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
• 5 plus years of experience with technical language used by computer programmers, developers.
• 5 plus years of experience with Microsoft Visio, Excel