Currently, RG is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to support a U.S. Government agency implement a data warehouse solution.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for technical support in specific areas of business/requirements analysis design, configuration, and application. The Senior BA shall facilitate the elicitation, documentation, and decomposition of business requirements necessary to detail the needs of the Data Warehouse reporting environment and ensure the requirements are correctly understood and the data warehouse design and functionality meet business needs.
The Senior BA shall establish a requirements repository and configure it to align to the environment, optimize this repository, migrate existing artifacts into the repository, apply governance to control this repository in its present state, and train selected user community personnel in the use and maintenance of this repository.
The Senior BA shall support implementation and execution of the agile methodology. Support shall include optimizing agile support from a requirements perspective, ensuring all functional requirements, non-functional requirements, and business rules are documented for future product releases.
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be in a position to develop the Concept Proposal, analyze enterprise business processes, elicit and document requirements, develop the to-be data warehouse enterprise data architecture, and support necessary change management activities.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- BA/BS Degree
- Seven (7) years relevant experience in the areas of business analysis and business architecture
- Five (5) years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT Business Systems consulting fields
- Experience applying agile methods as described in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge, Agile Extension version 2.0
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end requirements life cycle
- Experience developing business process models
- Experience with identifying and defining Use Cases
- Experience using requirements / modeling tools
- Experience with requirements project planning and estimating
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing change to improve client's delivery capabilities
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Experience delivering a Data Warehouse Project
- Experience in the Financial, Banking or Insurance Industries
- Experience in Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and/or Agile Development
- IIBA or PMI BA Certifications.