Qualys is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst who can lead, coordinate, plan and facilitate end to end execution of all system related initiatives and projects that comprise and support Qualys IT Sales, Support and Finance Applications.
In this role, you will work in IT and align with functional business leaders across Support, Finance, Sales Operations, FP&A, Deals Management, Renewals and Pricing to execute and represent them in the following ways to ensure scalable and efficient capabilities
- Prioritize and manage a backlog by gathering enhancement & project requests
- Own projects & initiatives to ensure success criteria and timelines are met
- Frequently dissect business problems and provide management with thoughtful process recommendations
- Invest considerable time gathering and documenting detailed business requirements
- Engage with Business Operations & Enablement to deep dive into requirements
- Work closely with IT, Business and external vendors on design decisions and direction
- Work with Business to help articulate end user training materials and support initiative rollout & enablement
- Provide frequent communication of project status
- Receive and review reported issues and own them through resolution
- Works collaboratively with the Sales Operations, Finance and Support teams, along with other groups, as necessary, to ensure the requirements are understood and documented.
- Further, the person in this role need to understand the CPQ functionalities
The aboveresponsibilitieswill be primarily focused on the following technical and functional areas:
- Opportunity Lifecycle Process (Salesforce)
- Compensation & Data Capture Process (Salesforce)
- Pricing & Programs (CPQ)
- Quoting and Approvals (CPQ)
- Contract Management Process (Salesforce)
- Account Management and Territory Management (Salesforce)
- Renewal Process (Salesforce)
- Integration Tools like Rainking, Ringlead, Ringcentral etc (Salesforce)
- Salesforce Communities (Customer & Partner) (Salesforce)
- Case Management (Salesforce)
- Knowledge (Salesforce)
- Live Agent and CTI
- Order to Cash (NetSuite)
- Finance Processes (NetSuite)
- Passionate about creating positive change and impact through systems, process, and people improvements.
- Team player not afraid to take on a challenge, complex problems, or learn new topics or logic.
- 3 to 7 years of technical/functional experience with complicated processes and application(s) in an analyst, ownership or implementer capacity preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- A proven track record leading small to large sized projects and initiatives from requirements to go-live.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required, advanced a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.comReports, Dashboards, and Sales Forecasting a plus.
- Experience working with Finance and Legal teams a plus.
- Experience with data loaders, API tools, or system administrator experience a plus.
- Experience with Sales Enablement or Sales Effectiveness Tools and Applications a plus.
- Salesforce Admin and developer certification a plus
- Requires a minimum of 8years of related experience with a Bachelors Degree, and or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience leveraging Salesforce.com ideally in a system or analyst capacity required.
- Prior experience working with a variety of functional Sales Operations functions such as Order Management, Pricing, Renewals required.
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal communication skills required (must be able to present recommendations)
- Highly self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Well versed with IT fundamentals including Agile, Enterprise Architecture, Project management, and ability to multi-task several initiatives and projects is a must.
Desirable Systems or Applications Knowkedge
- Sales Operational Applications such as Salesforce.com, Steelbrick or any other CPQ (Pricing, Approvals, Contracts)
- Sales Enablement Applications such as Rainking, LinkedIn, InsideSales, and a variety of others currently in use or desired.
- Sales Analytics and Content Applications from Tableau, Wave Analytics, Heroku, Data Warehouse & Business Inteligence tools.
- Sales Research and Data Applications from Data.com, D&B, and external data sources.
- Exposure to ERP systems such as NetSuite