The Business Analyst is an experienced liaison between business users and development teams by serving as the business problem solver. The Business Analyst provides the processes, questions, and techniques to efficiently extract the information needed from the business users for successful application development projects. In addition, the Business Analyst identifies problems and/or opportunities and defines solutions while remaining customer focused during the entire lifecycle.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop a deep knowledge in select basys technology products to be the subject-matter expert
- Interview subject matter experts, customers and other stakeholders to clarify and document customer business needs and translate those needs into clearly defined and detailed requirements and user-focused specifications
- Configure proprietary software to satisfy customer requirements
- Work independently to design, configure, implement, and document technical solutions
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Production and review of test plans for new developments/releases/reports
- Ensure quality and distribution of project deliverables, status reports, meeting minutes, etc.
Required For Success
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar major with a computer-based or technical focus
- 5+ years' experience as a Business or Systems Analyst with demonstrated strong proficiency in requirements definition
- Database or programming experience is considered a plus
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Clear, effective, and proactive written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with employee benefits or HRIS software is preferred
basys is the recognized leader in developing, deploying and supporting software solutions in the Taft-Hartley industry. We provide an integrated solution suite to make our customers work more efficiently. We are experiencing significant growth and looking to expand our team. Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, and with employees working across the United States, our highly-skilled technologists collaborate to solve complex business problems and deliver tailored software applications to suit our customers' business needs.
Our people are vital to our success. We provide opportunity, nurture talent, and develop leaders?
- Imagine a career where you take pride in the work you do.
- The solutions you develop have a direct impact within the industry.
- You are appreciated and acknowledged for going above and beyond the bar that is already set high.
- You receive honest and constructive feedback to propel your career to the next level.
- A place that values diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities, where humor and laughter are encouraged.
We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to executing each day. If you want to surround yourself with passionate, dedicated people to collaborate in achieving challenging results, choose basys for your next career move and apply today. Equal Opportunity Employer