- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions.
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-6 years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience.
- Minimum 2 years consulting industry experience working with external clients
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of iterative development methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current technologies and complex enterprise level applications
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software development
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Preferred skills and education:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications
- Automotive consulting industry experience working on dealer-related projects
- Experience in Web Accessibility Requirements and Testing
- Experience in documenting API and/or Web Services Specifications is a plus
- Experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud is a plus
Job ID 2018-4375