Cox Auto is seeking an Senior Business Analyst, in our Gilbert, Arizona to deliver Enterprise software products in a fast paced Agile environment.
The Senior Business Analyst is a champion for the business within Cox Auto IT. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for quickly and effectively gathering and communicating requirements for new solutions to meet the changing needs of the business. Superior communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent analytical skills, initiative and the ability to lead a team of Business Analysts in a team environment are keys to this position.
Cox Auto Product Delivery teams work in highly collaborative Agile teams. Candidates who have experience documenting user stories, diagrams and acceptance criteria and collaborating with product, development and QA teams are preferred. The ability to work independently with little supervision is required. We seek candidates who are able to communicate effectively with business partners and technical team members and bring them to agreement
Technology We Use:
SQL, Process modeling using Pega, Visio or similar, Wireframes using Axure, Balsamiq or similar, Story tracking using Version One, Rally or similar
• Consult with sponsors, Product Owners and team members to define and articulate the business problem and product vision, developing user stories and acceptance criteria to describe success for the story
• Elicit requirements using a variety of techniques, including gap analysis, observation, interviews and facilitating workshops.
• Provide useful models for "as-is" and "to-be" business processes, data flow paths and system interactions
• Own story card quality. Collaborate with subject matter experts, sponsors, developers and QA to reduce potential gaps in requirements.
• Create interface mock-ups, either directly or by collaboration with UX designers
• Proactively work to identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks that inhibit progress
• Take initiative and apply problem solving skills to remove blockers, reduce churn and improve team performance
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively work on large complex projects spanning the ecosystem
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred in Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering
- 5-8years of IT BA experience implementing software solutions
What We Look For:
- Demonstrated experience facilitating requirements gather sessions, articulating user stories and driving completion
- Experience with high volume, external customer facing web applications is preferred
- The ability to understand data relationships, write and execute SQL queries is preferred
- Experience with agile development principles and values is strongly preferred
- Pega or other BPM platforms a plus