We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Reports to the Head of Enrollment Solutions and Effectiveness and is responsible for identifying novel solutions for enrollment challenges and opportunities to significantly improve efficiency and productivity. Will lead a team to modernize (update/finish what was started) while transforming (solutions) in parallel.
- Monitor stakeholder and customer engagement trends and optimize implementations to reach internal and external success goals
- Conduct regular communication updates to ensure key client and internal stakeholders have an accurate understanding of implementation and solution performance metrics
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of all online blended learning technology and services in order to recommend and communicate solutions and strategies to key accounts.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams that ultimately improve the family and school experience.
- Contribute subject matter expertise or carry out project assignments in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that all initiatives are properly planned by working closely with the project management for and implemented without disrupting service
- Continuously review processes and reporting to drive efficiency, improve experience of customer and employee, and lower associated costs
- Research and assemble business requirements (including eligibility and enrollment requirements) for Development teams to build in enrollment platforms (and provide testing),, and provide continued support throughout year for additional requests.
- Managing, leading and motivating others, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and lead a team