Senior Business Analyst - Payroll
- Expert in Payroll domain specifically to Time & Attendance for Theme park which deals with Unions and multiple variation of a contract.
- Ensuring that the recommended solution is both commercial and competitive
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into specific software requirements
- Understanding both technical designs and specifications
- Analyzing and documenting (BRD) the required data and information
- Evaluating information harvested through surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description
- Having strong technical skills, business intelligence, and a full understanding of the needs of the customer
- Being able to effectively communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver GUI, interface and screen designs
- Being an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business units
- Experience in Test Case Preparation & UAT Testing.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools (from both a technical & functional aspect). Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state; design and visualize the future state; and design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is of foremost importance for all Business Analysts. Technical analysts can specialize in ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD). Functional analysts can specialize in Strategy Execution, Business Process Transformation or Change Management.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a leading analyst, able to conceptualize a business or technical solution, leveraging colleagues and partners. You have mastered at least one methodology in-depth and have an advanced knowledge of either one or more business domains; one or more ERP solutions; or one or more technical tools/ languages. You have wide knowledge of industry innovations and competitor activity and actively engage in, and contribute to, internal and external knowledge developments. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant in process improvements; a Business Analyst performing “as-is/ to-be” analysis on business processes and/ or IT; or an experienced Functional Consultant who is able to advise clients on the implementation of one or more package modules.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have Level 1 and seeking Level 2 BA.
• Experience in Business Analysis.
• Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Package Configuration and Change Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Functional Architecture Design and Architecture Knowledge.