Senior Business Analyst - Oracle EBS
8 - 10 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
The Senior Business Analyst is a key member of ZOLL IT Applications team. As a member of this team, the Business Analyst works closely with all major application areas including Sales, Order Management, Service, Manufacturing and Finance to help with production issues, application expertise in development efforts for new programs and process models and provides Oracle e-Business Suite application training where necessary and applicable. This is a hands-on role for a global implementation of the Oracle E-Business applications suite.
- Provide daily support for Oracle production, enhancement projects and lean initiatives related to Oracle EBS.
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions, and translate findings into clearly defined Business Requirements Document, Functional Design Document.
- Work with the development team in reviewing the Technical Design, validating to ensure the development delivers to the design.
- Demonstrated project management and presentation skills.
- Participate in System integration testing and User Acceptance testing with the business users to ensure a high quality delivery.
- Research, design, configure, test document and manage implementation of system changes.
- Manage the impact of transaction changes and their effects across all business segments and locations involved.
- Develop validation test plans, user and system procedures and training materials for customizations, upgrades and patches.
- Provide expertise for IT projects and Oracle implementation support across ZOLL (e.g. Europe, Canada, Pacific Rim); interface with all major business groups to implement order flows, processing rules and business models.
- Provide technical resource support to users for various end user related tools. Such as Discoverer and Crystal Reports.
- Makes process and systems improvement recommendations that assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences.
- Provide Cross Functional and Cross Location Project Management Support for Process Improvement Projects.
- Re-engineer existing business system processes to leverage the capabilities of both the Oracle EBS suite and other signature applications.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for internal and field personnel on all Oracle EBS
- Minimum 7-8years' of Functional experience in Oracle EBS,
- Strong working knowledge of Order Management, Service, Service Contract, Finance and/or Manufacturing
- Ability to design and configure solutions based on changing business needs including development of requirements, functional and design
- Experience working in a multi-org, multi-site
- Work effectively on multiple activities and projects.
- Excellent communication and organizational
- Strong analytical and training skills
- Create Oracle adhoc database queries to provide information when standard reports are not available.
- Troubleshoot production issues.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Business Degree or equivalent with demonstrated experience in this discipline.
NOTE: This is not a contract position. This is a full time role with benefits.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.