NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job responsibilities include:
- Be a scrum team member and support creating product backlog
- Work closely with product owner to groom and detail stories.
- Work with the business team and understand the requirements from business
- Provide suggestion to business to make their business workflow more solution oriented
- Create Workflow diagrams and business reengineering documents
- Create User Stories from BRD
- Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties.
- Creates / delivers correspondence, presentations, and other materials for end user training.
- Responds to client inquiries involving application questions.
- Develops customized queries and reports utilizing complex table matrices.
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a key liaison between business and technology areas.
- Documents business rules / functional requirements to support system enhancements.
- Oversees product performance and collaborates on future system enhancements.
- Analyze user reported issues / queries on user acceptance and production environments – application change requests, work requests, problem tickets and JIRA request
- Ability to understand the project life cycle, user interactions, development and testing timelines
- 9 plus years of experience working in Agile methodologies
- 6 plus years of experience in Financial Services
- 3 plus years of experience in Digital technologies and related integration
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education
- Hands-on Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Deep familiarity and understanding of Agile practices, SCRUM, Test Driven Development & Kanban
- Ability to mentor and guide project team members.
- Has working knowledge and understanding of Agile Software Development Methodology and incremental delivery
- Exhibits a desire to continuously improve, and shows a track record of improvement
- Communicates openly and frequently with stakeholders and subject matter experts regarding the state of the project
- Actively contributes to the company's Agile and Lean Community through participation in the internal Agile Community of Practice and Scrum Master Forums
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.