The Client Systems team delivers technology driven solutions to support the Global Client Group, and Marketing departments at Dimensional. This position will play a key technical product management role focused on our Marketing Technology (MarTech) roadmap, and technology product strategy. This position will interface with internal business customers and stakeholders, technology team members and vendors to drive product strategy and help optimize our technology investments in the MarTech space. It will include defining scope, objectives, functional and non-functional requirements for technology solutions, lead quality assurance and software testing efforts for digital transformation initiatives.
Work will include all aspects of a project lifecycle such as developing product roadmaps and tech strategies, defining requirements, business analysis and business process mapping, quality assurance, software testing, delivering existing system enhancements and post-implementation support. Projects will include both leading third-party platforms as well as in-house custom developed solutions. The successful candidate for this position will be customer obsessed with a strong background in MarTech product life-cycle implementations and known for producing high quality work products.
- Drive strategy and integration of a wide range of MarTech solutions (Sitecore CMS, Digizuite DAM, Coveo Search, etc.) driving high-quality customer experiences and seeking opportunities to extend them across the Marketing technology landscape.
- Understand current business processes and seek to leverage technology for automation.
- Work with key business and technology stakeholders to define and ideate technology product strategy and requirements
- Develop product roadmaps that align with business goals and the organization’s project portfolio
- Develop, review and execute test plans, test cases and test reports to provide insight into the quality of in-development products and measure effectiveness of current test strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field required
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience shaping and delivering Marketing technology-enabled business transformation efforts
- Experience with content management systems, digital asset management systems, automation of PowerPoint slide data updates and relevant marketing automation software
- Experience with software testing best practices and methodologies
- Strong understanding of Agile software development and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to self-motivate and follow-through on tasks
- Strong problem solving, analysis and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Prior MarTech experience preferably in the financial services industry with platforms such as Sitecore CMS, Digizuite DAM, Coveo Search, Marketo etc.
- Industry-recognized certifications such as Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Project Management Professional (PMP), etc.