Marsh is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join US Operations. In this role, you will deliver superior service by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Build sustainable and repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyze and review data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Research and monitor the external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company (e.g. regulations impacting business operations, documentation standards and change management methodologies)
What can you expect?
- Develop, analyze and document sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business processes and tools.
- Identify areas of improvement within the business processes and associated systems.
- Liaise with the business and IT teams to monitor and ensure the effective operation and utilization of integrated solutions
What's in it for you?
- Applying your unique solutions to the evolving needs of both internal and external clients
- Opportunity to engage with other areas of Marsh to understand the full scope of the business process
- A seat at the table in influential leadership discussions allowing purview on both sides.
- Competitive pay, generous benefits, employer matching and contribution to 401k.
- Five weeks of Paid time off, two weeks of sick time, and one volunteer day per year.
We will count on you to:
- Work with other teams around change management of system enhancements and process changes.
- Serve as the source of knowledge concerning Business Processes, best practices and documentation standards
- Partner with local and global teams to shape priorities, identify scope and standardize tools and processes.
- Influence others within and outside of the job function regarding approach and procedures
- Assist with the development of training materials and collaborating with local resources to deliver integrated training.
- Help communicate best practices and changes to stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years minimum experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Insurance or Insurance Brokerage industry experience
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Proven experience in business process modeling
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Some technical experience
- Willing to travel 20% of the year