Inovalon Inc., seeks Senior Business Analyst for multiple openings.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams comprised of product management, operations, and other subject matter experts to facilitate Agile user story development;
- Establish the product backlog and work with the product owner to ensure feature-level user stories are prioritized and accurately reflect customer and business priorities;
- Facilitate release planning sessions to develop and maintain the product roadmap;
- Maintain the product backlog by adding, prioritizing, and/or removing feature-level user stories to maintain alignment to the product/project vision and roadmap;
- Communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functionality requirements;
- Partner with relevant stakeholders, including product development, client-facing business teams, and technology, to understand the vision and business value for the enhancement or modification domain or project;
- Review test plans and test access;
- Prepare for iteration to determine conditions of satisfaction and to understand the impact to other systems, projects, domains, and operational teams;
- Partner with product owners to educate end-users and processors regarding new enhancements;
- Arrange end user reviews of software under development to validate user satisfaction;
- Support day-to-day processing and incident triage of the ePass tool and address any questions posed by internal or external stakeholders;
- Ensure delivery of Analyst artifacts as agreed to by the project/domain team;and
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and organize other necessary meetings and ceremonies.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software/Computer Engineering or a related field of study required;
- Master’s degree plus at least two years of related professional experience (or five years of related professional experience if in possession of a relevant Bachelor’s degree) withquantitative and statistical data analytics, data analysis, business intelligence analytics, systems analysis and design, interactive reporting, data visualization/modeling, data science, and/or database systems;
- Demonstrable knowledge of statistical/quantitative analyses and/or data mining using tools (e.g. SPSS, SAS, Stata, and/or Minitab;
- Expertise with complex data management and visualization tools/languages including SQL (including writing complex SQL queries), Tableau, C, COBOL; and relational database technology (MS SQL Server 2008, Team Foundation Server, and Balsamiq mockups);
- Experience with Software Process and Big Data techniques (Hadoop, Spark, etc.); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Visio; and
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Software Development Methodology.