Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcarelandscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
The Senior Business Analyst, Enterprise Data will manage Inovalon Big data Integration platform - iPORT-HD. He/she will be responsible for the overall initiatives related to data acquisition, client support and data integrity of external client data for the Company.
- Comprehensively manage assigned client relationships;
- Manage on-boarding of new clients, collaborating withotherinternal stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of new business;
- Collaborate with the client support team, comprised of data analysts, clinical, operations, and product experts, in the delivery of the company’s services and successful completion of all assigned projects;
- Serve as a subject matter expert on INV Integration tools and Products;
- Assist with the creation of presentations and reports delivered to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Support and expand positive and successful client relationships identifying business opportunities within Inovalon based on client needs; and
- Assist with updates to client materials;
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare-related field, or equivalent experience; Master’s degreepreferred;
- 5+ Years of Business analyst experience is must;
- Knowledge of health care data;
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and handle escalations that may arise;
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders;
- Must be a strong team player;
- Must take a proactive approach towards executing on numerous tasks and priorities simultaneously while also managing client relationships and expectations;
- Detail-oriented and the ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook; SQL, HIVE and Big Data tools experience a plus; and
- Some travelrequired with this position.