H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst that will focus on Coupa Administration. This position is located at our corporate headquarters, in the premier downtown Power & Light District of Kansas City, where everything is either steps or a streetcar ride away. Our office offers an onsite fitness gym and coffee shop, an awesome company cafeteria, free parking, and frequent opportunities to get discounted or free tickets to a variety of entertainment venues and shows.
The Coupa Administrator would be responsible for the end to end management of the Coupa Spend Management Suite. The ideal candidate would be able to manage both day to day Coupa administration and long-term planning and enhancements. The candidate would have great communication skills, excellent understanding of technology and a positive attitude.
What you'll do…
- Develop and execute the communication plan across the organization
- Facilitate project meetings with project team members and ensures cross-organization communication
- Proactively manage project risks through developing risk assessments, communicating those risks, establishing contingency plans and escalating issues when appropriate
- Develop and implement efficient, effective and user-friendly processes within Coupa
- Establish yourself as the Coupa Platform subject matter expert.
- Stay current of new or existing technologies through application training, active participant in online communities and/or vendor conferences.
- Provide 2nd tier level support and manage escalations as appropriate.
- Provide guidance and training to team members, managers and employees on processes and tools.
- Maintain SOX applicable controls/reviews and system access
- Lead teams through the formulation and execution of program plans, strategies and functions
- Create a positive business relationship with key business stakeholders
- Influence up / downstream processes with HRB Executive leaders, peers, and suppliers
- Work in partnership with business leaders to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the projects required to support the program.
- Maintain all configuration and solution design documentation, incorporating all impacts from change requests and new functionality implemented through release upgrades.
- Review each new release of Coupa (three major releases a year) to coordinate upgrade of environments to ensure minimal impact on current production instance/daily business.
- Produce and maintain test plans for user acceptance testing for new functionality and defect resolution; regression testing and testing of fixes to defects in releases.
- Process map workflows across all areas of the Coupa and recommend ways to increase productivity in those areas
- Create and implement roadmap for continuous and step function improvements in business performance
- Apply tools and techniques to drive process improvements through methods such as root cause analysis, process mapping, gap analysis and use case simulation
- Responsible for understanding business processes at a level that processes can be reviewed in the context of each new Coupa Platform release to determine if efficiencies can be gained by using the new features and capabilities
- Provide consultative guidance and application expertise to advise business users on best practice processes and functionality/capability
What you'll bring to the role…
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or Management
- 5-7 years of business analysis/project management experience
- Finance or Procurement background
- SaaS application management experience
- Strong matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Experience managing vendor agreements and tracking service levels
- Familiarity with compliance (regulatory, SOX, etc.) and governance issues
- Advanced oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences
It would be even better if you also had…
- Experience with Coupa software
- Finance or Procurement background
- 3 years of negotiation experience