- Assume the role of Senior Business analyst in the development of Office 365 solutions (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Power Apps & Flow)
- Work with numerous stakeholders and build strong linkages within the Fraser Health organization as you lead projects, define tasks, identify needed resources and report on project status.
- Utilize your expertise in content management in corporate business areas, including the development and implementation of content management systems, web portals, forms and workflow
- Translate business needs into application requirements based on a thorough knowledge of all technical components, project management processes and the systems development life cycle.
- Liaise with key support areas and stakeholders to ensure critical outcomes are achieved and to negotiate/facilitate resolution of any impediments to progress and success.
Be part of a dedicated team of professionals in a role where you can really make a difference!
As the successful candidate you have a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline and five years of recent, related experience with business and systems analysis including experience as a project manager. Your familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, SharePoint, and web development will be an asset to this role.