The Enlighten Center of Excellence team within the Operations Business Process Transformation (BPT) Organization influences the implementation, maintenance and utilization of the Enlighten tool, which is a performance management reporting tool and change management program. The primary objective will be to ensure steady progress toward meeting Operational Services and the firm's goals of modernizing the client experience, improving our internal reporting tools, and transforming our business processes.
Whatyou are good at
- Represent Enlighten Center of Excellence team in Business Process Transformation supporting Operational Services
- Serve as the Enlighten internal point of contact by taking ownership of internal issues, from start to finish. Own daily access, production and maintenance support of the Enlighten tool.
- Regularly analyze Enlighten reporting data to meet regularly with business leaders and SMEs to drive business efficiency, obtain feedback and document concerns.
- Work with the business to complete Value Added Assessments, where you will work directly with Operations teams on determining efficient process times and identifying waste.
- Utilizing presentation skills by assisting with training coordination and delivery.
- Support department by investigating operations-related problems/inquiries in order to recommend, facilitate, and coordinate solutions.
- Thought partner and collaborator across numerous organizational boundaries. Partner with Enlighten and Operations to overcome obstacles to progress.
- Proactively communicate with business leaders at all levels on status of issues, concerns and business accountability. Promote transparency within the organization and with business stakeholders.
- Consult with Operations business partners to provide recommendations based on data driven Enlighten reporting to improve business efficiency.
What you have
- 2+ years experience working within Enlighten; including expertise on reporting and methodology required
- Demonstrated analytical ability to interpret complex scenarios within Enlighten required
- Experience presenting innovative solutions for usage of Enlighten across business units is required
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize based on business impact and needs.
- 3-5 years Operations or Service experience. Familiarity with brokerage operations and process redesign. A self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative.
- Capability to convey information clearly and concisely to groups or individuals either verbally or in writing to ensure understanding of the information, message and audience.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to partner with and influence to build consensus.
- Strong organization skills with a demonstrated ability to implement ideas to actions.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations. Occasional travel will be required.
- Performing data and risk analysis to synthesize information for follow- up reporting and to proactively detect and recognize business opportunities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.