Responsible for independently performing a variety of data analytics by leveraging data captured from various internal sources. Utilizes industry standard analytical approaches and technology to transform data into actionable business insights. Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to all aspects of the 340B program. Collaborates closely with business partners to provide business decision support and analytics to appropriate levels. Applies tactics to identified business problems and existing Company processes in order to assist with decision-making and to increase sales, profit, market share, and achieve goals.
- Conducts data analysis to determine root causes and the feasibility of solution options. Prepares charts, tables, and other exhibits for use in presentations.
- Performs client specific program gross profitability analysis and makes recommendations to improve program performance. Tracks profitability over time, identifying root causes of adverse trends, and makes recommendations to improve program’s financial results.
- Analyzes corresponding data to effectively recommend system and operational procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities with costs and or return on investment summarized.
- Recommends resolution to multifaceted business problems within the organization, including the support of high level analytics frameworks through which resolution may be derived.
- Identifies opportunities for optimization of existing business processes and program expansion as a result of analyses performed. Presents and supports findings and recommendations to various levels within the organization.
- Develops and fosters working relationships with internal business colleagues and counterparts to facilitate productive exchanges of information. Provides data, information, and reports as needed in support of business partners.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the 340B program. Strives to consistently improve the overall efficiency, profitability, and marketability of the 340B program offering.
- Continuously builds knowledge of the healthcare and pharmacy services industry, utilizing that knowledge to make recommendations leading to improvements in program support.
- Coaches 340B Analysts in the resolution of complex data analysis and escalated operational ticket issues.
- Monitors 340B Analyst workflow to ensure business partner relationships and deliverables are being maintained satisfactorily.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com and VisionDirect.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions OR High School Diploma/GED and 6 years of experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).