As a member of the Software Engineering team, you will be working with talented individuals to ensure timely completion of core projects vital to the business, which will put you front and center in our organization.
- At least 8+ years of Business Analysis work experience.
- Ability to translate business needs into meaningful requirements.
- Great communication skills.
- Proven ability to contribute as a team player.
- Self-driven, energetic professional who can learn quickly.
- Become a functional expert for the applications supported by the software team.
- Experience with standing up in a roomful of executives and discussing high-level approach.
- Able to break down large, complex problems into smaller, simple to understand components.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred but not required:
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Ability to write SQL queries.