The Data Governance Program, at COUNTRY Financial, is in need of a Senior Business Analyst to be a principal driver in operationalizing Data Governance to the enterprise and drive a culture throughout the business where data is regarded as an asset and leveraged for its fullest value.
This individual will:
- Complete analysis in support of the Data Governance Program.
- Work with various business functions to assist in the definition and documentation of information across the enterprise.
- Works with the program to document Data Governance policies, standards, and business processes.
- Assist with the program level Organization Change Management execution through developing relevant communications, education, and training.
- Gaining a deep understanding of relevant data and processes to build analytic solutions to meet business needs.
- Performs analysis of data and business requirements gathering.
- Understands business change needs; assesses business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with appropriate stakeholders.
- Takes the lead in assisting with the business case, eliciting requirements, translating and simplifying requirements, and use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Clarifies, updates and improves the business processes impacted by technology changes, and maps out the requirements for one or more systems to support needs and processes.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and data warehouse, including full reference architecture.
- Ability to perform gap analysis and impact analysis.
- Experienced in group facilitation with participants from diverse business functions and work skills.
- An understanding of data governance and commitment to continued improvement; familiarity with data governance and data quality tools
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of business analysis, project management, information technology or related experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years of business analysis, project management, information technology or related experience OR,
- At least 7 years of business analysis, project management, information technology or related experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.