Perform business and technology requirements for capital markets real time Front office trades Monitoring and Surveillance functions. Candidate will be a hands-on BA responsible for developing and documenting Monitoring/ Surveillance requirements for products like FX, Equities, Credits, Rates and Commodities.
This includes the ability to understand complex products life cycle, businesses, and operational processes.
Position will be responsible for
• Eliciting Monitoring/ Surveillance rules from respective business lines with appropriate details
• Documenting and maintaining Surveillance/ Monitoring rules based on region/ product
• Assisting technology teams understand the rules and aid in verifying the accuracy and correctness of the Rules
• Work/ Educate with Product teams to procure appropriate trade, market reference data and other enterprise standard reference data for Monitoring/ Surveillance activities
• Creating and maintaining functional requirements documents, minor development documents and other business analysis artifacts
• Set/ Maintain/ Ensure Data Quality for the information flowing from Product Platforms
• Work closely with UAT & SIT team to ensure and validate the business rules
• To support various mandatory firm wide activities. E.g. continuity of business testing • Analyze data with tools like R, Orange (or any other analysis tool)
• Good understanding of MS-Excel with features like Macro, v-Lookup etc.
• Understanding of Oracle database (SQL, SQL*Developer/Toad) for data extraction, processing and validations
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Management or related discipline
• 6+ years of business analysis experience in Capital Markets with exposure to Front/ Middle Office
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas
• The ability to understand and document the needs of the client and to communicate these needs to the technology team is essential.
• Very good understanding of Trade life cycle across products is required.
• Ability to work independently given general guidance.
• Background/familiarity with typical global bank products is desirable, Capital Markets experiencerequired
• Good Team player, who can work with onsite/Offshore model
• Working across multiple technology and business groups across multiple regions
• Working in a fast-paced environment with tight regulatory committed delivery deadlines.
• Must be able to multi-task.
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are inspired to apply in confidence.